32 HARBORS IN THE BALTIC SEA -
SOON TO BE UPDATED WITH
Welcome to the site of Smart Marina! Smart Marina is a three-year Interreg Central Baltic project, whose goal is to develop small guest harbors around the Baltic Sea region.
The project comprises a total of 34 guest harbors in Sweden, Finland, Åland and Estonia. The investments in the guest harbors will mainly go to the refurbishment of service houses, new bridges, payment and booking systems and various types of environmental management in the harbours - all to create a good environmental profile and a better experience for the visitors.
Through the project we hope to create:
- An increase of visitors to the marinas
- Reduced energy use by the ports through energy-efficient solutions
- An excellent standard according to Blue Flag or Blue Star Marina certificates.
- Inform the participating harbours of various development opportunities that exist in the long term, even after the project completion.
- A joint marketing to create visibility for the participating guest harbours.